School of Law, Shoolini University - Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. and 3 year LL.B. (Hons.) programme at School of Law, Shoolini University for the academic year 2019-20.
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated programme
- LL.B. (Hons.) - 3 year programme
B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated programme:
- 10+2 (any stream) with at least 50%.marks.
- Through CLAT, SLAT or any other equivalent exam
LL.B. (Hons.) - 3 year programme:
- Graduation in any discipline with at least 55% marks
- Procure the Admission Form online or find it in the Prospectus.
- The University prospectus can be availed by any of the following means:
- By hand: Shoolini University City Office (The Mall, Solan) Counter / University's Bajhol Campus
- By Post: A candidate can send a request at 'Shoolini University, Post Box 9, The Mall, Solan
- Download Online
- Submit the duly filled Admission Form with a processing fee of Rs. 800/- in cash or through Cheque payable at par / Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Shoolini University" payable at Solan, either by hand or through registered post, to:
Post Box 9, Head Post Office,
The Mall, Solan-173 212
- Attach self-attested photocopies of all academic certificates, testimonials and 3 passport size photographs with the Admission Form.
For assistance in travelling and boarding please contact Mr. Shivendra Gupta on 9625233302
Online Application Form:
Dr. Dipankar Sharma
Vice President (Admission & Marketing),
Download Application Form