KLE Law College - Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.A. LL.B., BBA. LL.B., B.Com. LL.B. and 3 year LL.B. programme at KLE Law College for the academic year 2019-20.
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- BBA. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. / BBA. LL.B. / B.Com. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- PUC / 10 + 2 or equivalent with 45% marks and 40% marks for SC / ST candidates only.
- General: 20 years
- SC / ST / OBC: 22 years
LL.B. - 3 year Programme:
- Any degree or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and 40% marks for SC / ST candidates only.
- General: 30 years
- SC / ST / OBC: 35 years
- The preferred mode of admission is through LSAT India Entrance Test and CLAT score. Candidates with high score (above 70%) may walk-in for a personal interview, for direct admission.
- Applications are also invited from merit candidates.
Online Application Form:
First Selection List:
5th June, 2019
Second Selection List:
26th June, 2019
Final Selection List:
16th July, 2019
KLE Society's Law College
Sir M. Vishweshwaraiah Layout,
#3, CA-2 V Block, West Circle,
Ullal Post, Bengaluru - 560091
Phone: 080-23485372, 080-23488197, 080-23286489
Download Information Brochure