ITM University - 2nd National Moot Court Competition 2019
School of Law, ITM University is going to organize the 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2019
Date: 4th - 6th April, 2019
Venue: ITM University, New Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Students of 3 or 5 year law degree courses from any University are eligible to apply for registration of their team. However, only one team shall be allowed to participate from one College / Institution / Department. If any college is running both the courses (3 and 5 year) then they may send two teams exclusively one from each course.
- Each team shall consist only of three members, comprising of two Mooters and one Researcher.
- Any alteration / change in the names of the team members shall be intimated in writing by the Dean / Director / Head of the Department of the School / Department / College of Law, of the team requesting such alteration / change positively to the Organizing Committee. However, any such alteration is permitted only once.
- Once the Competition commences then the team composition cannot be altered under any circumstances whatsoever. Inability of any team member to participate shall lead to disqualification of the team from the competition. However, the team is free to rotate amongst the 3 members the roles of Mooter / Researcher as they deem fit.
- Participating teams should register themselves by sending duly filled registration form along with Registration fee of Rs. 3600/- per team which shall be neither non-refundable nor waived.
- Scanned copy of Registration form should be send latest by 5th March, 2019 through email at email@example.com.
- Hard copy of the registration form along with the Demand Draft (if applicable) shall be received by post on or before 8th March, 2019
- The communication should be sent on the respective College Letter head duly signed by the Principal / Head of Department and addressed to:
Mr. Himanshu Shukla
The Convener, ITM University
Uparwara, Sector 40 - Atal Nagar Raipur,
Chhattisgarh - 492002
- Accommodation and food shall be provided to all the team by the organisers from 4th to 6th April, 2019.
- Team willing to stay beyond or before the dates of the moot, as specified, will be chargeable according to the Hotel Tariff.
- The interested students are required, to inform the organizing committee through the travel & accommodation form so as to enable them to make necessary arrangements. The organizers will not provide accommodation to any other person accompanying the team.
- Teams should send their travel plans with registration form and scanned copy by email before 5th March, 2019.
- Each team of 3 members will be allotted a single room accommodation in the hotel
Last date of Registration:
2nd March, 2019
Last date of Memorial Submission:
20th March, 2019
Mr. Himanshu Shukla
School of Law, ITM University,
Raipur 3rd Floor, Shyam Plaza,
Near New Bus Stand, Pandri,
Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492001
Phone: +91-771-6640444, 91+9039361888, 91+7389482812
Download Brochure, Poster, Registration Form