Jindal Global Law School - Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), BBA. LL.B. (Hons.), 3 year LL.B. (Hons.), 1 year LL.M. and 1 year non-residential LL.M. programme at Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University for the academic year 2019-20.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- BBA. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. (Hons.) - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Non-Residential Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / BBA. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- 10+2 examination pass or equivalent with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
LL.B. (Hons.) - 3 year Programme:
- Bachelor's degree in any subject with not less than 45% aggregate marks
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- Three year LL.B. or five year B.A. LL.B. with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
- Register online for the LSAT-India entrance test by logging on to www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia. The LSAT-India registration fee is Rs. 3800/- and the fees can be paid online or by Demand Draft. Please contact Pearson VUE at LSATIndia@pearson.com for more information. Students can find additional details at: www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia.
- Apply to Jindal Global Law School on the prescribed JGLS online application form available on the website: www.jgls.edu.in
Online Registration Form:
Mr. Debjyoti Bhattacharya
Ms. Suruchi Makkar
Mr. Vinod Madaan
Mr. Suryakant Jain
O.P. Jindal Global University
Sonipat Narela Road, Sonipat,
Haryana -131 001, NCR of Delhi, India