Indore Institute of Law - Legal Voice of India: Call for Papers
Indore Institute of Law is pleased to invite contributions for the upcoming edition of the Legal Voice of India in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews. Any original scholarly work providing multi-disciplinary discussions on the theme of law, justice and society is welcome.
About Legal Voice of India:
The Legal Voice of India - the Law Journal (ISSN No. 22778454) is regularly published by Indore Institute of law, unfolds to bring forth a plethora of experiences and observations by people from all walks of life in its sixth year starting from 2012-13.
From a legal pedestal, the Journal reaches out to generate awareness and consensus related to the legal arena. The journal has to its credit a forward by eminent personalities like Justice V. S. Kokje (Former Governor of Himachal Pradesh), Salman Khurshid, (Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India), K.T.S Tulsi (Member of Parliament).
Nature of Submission:
- Articles (3000 - 4000 words)
- Notes including Policy Notes (2000 - 2500 words)
- Book Reviews (1500 - 2000 words) (Book Review should specify all relevant information relating to the book reviewed such as the names of the Authors and Editor, year and edition of the book, details of publisher).
- Case Notes (2000 - 2500 words)
- Legislative Comments (1500 - 2000 words)
- Submissions must be in electronic form only. All submissions must be in MS-Word. Main text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt with double line spacing.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt with line spacing 1.5. All pages must be numbered.
- All submissions must contain an Abstract of about 250 to 300 words describing the relevant points of discussion attempted in the paper and the relevant conclusions drawn.
- The main title should be centered, typed in small capitals and emphasized in bold with font size 12 pt. The sub-titles must be left indented, emphasized in bold with font size 12 pt.
- The rules of citation as prescribed by the 20th edition of Bluebook.
- Only 1 co-author is permitted.
- The cover letter shall contain the name of the Author, institutional affiliation, title and category of the submission. Submissions should be sent as attachments with the title of the write-up as the file name in .doc or .docx format only.
The Author(s) will be required to pay Rs 1500 for their articles to be published.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 15th February, 2019.
Indore Institute of Law
Rau Pithampur Road,
Opp. IIM Indore