Asia Pacific Law & Policy Review (Volume 5): Call for Papers
Asia Pacific Law & Policy Review (APLPR) is delighted to announce the call for papers for its Volume 5, which will focus on contemporary issues of law (National & International).
- International Law Projects
- Book Reviews
- Case Notes
The above mentioned categories should be on current as well as contemporary topics in comparative, national and transnational law focused on Asian Pacific Region.
Word Limit and Citation:
Asia Pacific Law & Policy Review welcomes submissions of unsolicited, unpublished manuscripts within our scope as described above. We give preference to submissions less than 25,000 words in length including text and footnotes. APLPR will not publish articles exceeding 35,000 words except in extraordinary circumstances. Manuscripts must be of generally publishable quality in English language grammar and usage, although selective use of foreign terms is permissible where appropriate. submissions must reasonably comply with the latest edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation and provide attribution for all sources, whether legal or factual, outside the Author's own reasoning process.
Co-Authorship & Identification:
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. We will collect all the Author details from the Submission Form.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 4 Authors. Four separate certificates will be provided to each Author.
- The deadline for submission is 20th February, 2019 as per the respective time zone in which the Author resides.
- Authors should submit their manuscript using the "Submit Article" link on the website i.e. asiapacific.ccinternational.in
The Review Process:
Asia Pacific Law & Policy Review carefully reviews and considers all submissions that it receives. Our selection process includes several stages. At least three editors initially review each submission. Our Publication Committee then votes on candidates for publication. APLPR will notify all submitters whether or not they have been selected for potential publication. As a matter of policy we do not discuss the reasons for our publication decisions. Authors invited to publish next execute a Publication Agreement with the Publishing Company. An editorial team is assigned to each article. However, the following things should be kept in mind while submitting your paper:
- It is the Author's responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with Creative Connect International Publishers Group. Due accreditation will be given to the Authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the Author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a multi-stage peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
The Author/s are expected to pay the following publication fee, once the manuscript is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Author/s via email.
- For Indian Authors:
- Single Authored: INR 1200
- Co-Authored by 2 Authors: INR 1600
- Co-Authored by 3 Authors: INR 2100
- Co-Authored by 4 Authors: INR 2800
- For International Authors:
- Single Authored: US $30 or equivalent
- Co-Authored by 2 Authors: US $60 or equivalent
- Co-Authored by 3 Authors: US $90 or equivalent
- Co-Authored by 4 Authors: US $100 or equivalent
20th February, 2019
Editing Completion & Intimation of Acceptance:
25th February, 2019
Journal Publication Date:
10th March, 2019
Creative Connect International Publisher
A Libertatem Media Group Company,
Libertatem Media House,
Tragad IOC Road, Chandkheda,
Ahmedabad - 382470