National Conference on "Emerging Trends in Environmental Law & Policy in India"
Prof. H.N. Tripathi Foundation is going to organize the National Conference on "Emerging Trends in Environmental Law & Policy in India".
Date: 30th March, 2019
Venue: K.N. Uduppa Auditorium, I.M.S. Banaras Hindu University (B.H.U.), Varanasi
About the Conference:
The society keeps on changing from day to day and so as the law from time to time and they both maintain the dynamisms in them. This conference will be a platform from where these issues will be addressed and analyzed by different delegates from all around the world.
Climate change raises significant social, environmental and legal challenges. The governance system applying to climate change is complex and multi-level. A central issue in international law and policy is how countries of the world should allocate the burden of addressing global climate change. Countries around the world are taking important domestic actions to help tackle the issue of climate change.
In particular, we would like to think through the following issues and see how the human condition is being re-imagined today in humanistic studies:
- Historical and political implications of the idea of the "Anthropocene"
- The problem of scale in the study of human societies, past, present, and future
- Capitalism and sustainability
- The unsustainable distinction between natural and human histories
- Rights, agency, justice, and politics in an age of climate change
- Human responsibility towards life
- The challenge of climate change for postcolonial studies (broadly conceived)
- Climate Change
- Transfer of technology in defense and electronic industry
- Optical fiber and environment
- Environmental facets of use of Li-ion batteries
- Climate change and geo-political impact
- Right to live in clean environment vis - a - vis health
- Impact of climate change on people living on high altitude
- Climate change and food crisis
- Climate change and vector-borne diseases
- Multiple facets of palm oil industry into environment protection
- Environment and food habits
- Use of nano-technology
- Carbon tax & credit
- Impact of climate change on human rights
- Climate change and stress on resources (Non-renewable and renewable energy)
- Forestation, afforestation, re-forestation & deforestation
- Environmental degradation; climate change and human migration
- National strategy on environmental education and awareness
- Environmental information and climate change
- Agriculture and genetic engineering
- Soil testing and soil degradation
- Use of bio-manures and GMOs
- Agriculture and conservation of biodiversity.
- Abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent to the Organizing Secretary through email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th March, 2019
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract within 2 - 3 working day of submission (if accepted).
- All Papers and Abstracts shall be sent via e-mail to email@example.com as an attachment, the subject of which should mention 'Abstract Submission' or 'Paper Submission' accordingly.
- No Co-authorship is allowed. Only single authored papers are allowed.
- Both the Abstracts and Final Papers should mandatorily have Cover Page which clearly indicates the following:
- Name of the Author
- Designation of the Author
- Contact details of the Author
- Email ID(s) of the Author
- Full length research paper, maximum in 6 pages should be submitted latest by 17th March, 2019 through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The participants are expected to avoid plagiarism as far as possible and submit original papers only. Thus, any previously published material shall not be accepted.
- All Papers should be submitted in
- Font type : Times New Roman
- Font size : 12 pt
- Line spacing : 1.5 spacing
- Alignment : Justified
- Bluebook (19th Ed.) Citation Format
Only the papers which are accepted by the review committee of the conference for publication purpose, will be published in the International Journal of Socio-Legal Analysis and Rural Development (IJSARD) or edited books with ISBN.
- Faculties / Professionals / Students / Research Scholars from Institutions / University: Rs. 500/-
- Presentation of Paper in Absentia: Rs. 500/-
Note: Only single Author is allowed, no co-authorship is allowed. In case, of paper in absentia the Author must send full paper in advance before the registration. The registration fee includes conference, kit, lunch, High Tea, Entry to all Technical session, Certificates. No grants for the 'Traveling Allowances' will be provided by the organizers. The participants are requested to manage the cost by themselves.
Submission of Abstract not more than 200 - 300 words:
10th March, 2019
Last date of intimation of acceptance of Abstracts:
13th March, 2019
Submission of full Paper:
17th March, 2019
Last date of Registration:
25th March, 2019
Mr. Rahul Mishra
Mr. Ayush Tripathi
Mr. Dheeraj Kumar Tiwari
Prof. Hariharnath Tripathi Foundation
Dr. K.M. Tripathi
Law Faculty, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Download Brochure, Registration Form