Law Mantra Edited Book: Call for Chapter
“Law Mantra” is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. We at Law Mantra enable people to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian women and children and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action thereby enabling women and children to realize their full potential.
This is call to all academicians, lawyers and research scholars to make their contributions in the form of research chapter, comments and notes on the below mentioned Themes.
Theme for Edited Volume / Book:
Emphasis shall be upon aftermaths of the judgment.
- UID's role in financial inclusion: Advantages and Drawbacks
- New dimensions in discourse of Right to Privacy after K.S. Puttaswamy's verdict
- Analysis of State Interest Theory in Aadhar Verdict
- Critical analysis and relevance of proportionality test propounded in K.S. Puttaswamy's judgment
- Ramification on relevance of Upper house / Rajya Sabha after Aadhar verdict
- Aadhar and call for Data Protection laws
- Comparative study of Aadhar and its international counterpart viz. NID project of England
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to the above mentioned theme.
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered in font size 16 pt. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold with font size 12 pt. Author's names should be in small capitals and centered in font size 14 pt. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman and font size 10 pt.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to the JILI (Journal of Indian Law Institute), format of JILI provided on www.ili.ac.in/footnoting12.pdf or www.ili.ac.in
- Submission of the Abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the Author(s) and address, designation, institution / affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an Abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of Publisher.
- All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010). Authors can submit their manuscripts to Editors at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors who do not follow these guidelines may have their submission returned to them without being reviewed.
- The title of the Chapter should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format (preferably 2007 or 2010).
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All accepted Chapter will be published in UGC Referred Book bearing ISBN. (Publication Charge will be extra as per bill of Publication House).
The last date for submission of final paper is 25th February, 2019.
Mr. Aditya Mishra
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org