Xavier Law School, Xavier University - Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to five year Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and BBA LL.B. (Hons.) programme at Xavier Law School, Xavier University for the session 2019-20.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- BBA LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- Class XII (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 60% marks in aggregate. Final year +2 students, who expect their final results by 30th May, 2019 can also apply
- CLAT score of 50 or above; or All Indian Law Entrance Test (AILET) or any other equivalent test score; or passed XLET-Xavier Law Entrance Test
Online Application Form:
Keep the following ready before you start filling the form:
- Scanned / digital images of your passport size photo in JPEG format, with dimensions of about 200 x 250 pixels and within 50 kb in size;
- Scanned copy of your signature in JPEG format, with dimensions of about 250 x 125 pixels and within 50 KB in size;
- Bank account / Debit card details for carrying out the online payment transaction.
Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1500/- for one program, and additional Rs.500/- each for every additional program. The additional fee for XLET will be Rs.1000/-. Use single form to apply for multiple Undergraduate programs.)
The last date for applying is 30th June, 2019.
Xavier LAW School
Xavier University Bhubaneswar,
Xavier City Campus, Plot No: 12 (A),
Nijigada, Kurki, Harirajpur, Puri,
Odisha - 752050
Phone: +91-674-2377806 / +91-674-2377700/66