Indian Politics & Law Review (Volume 3): Call for Papers
Indian Politics & Law Review (IPLR) is delighted to announce the call for papers for its Volume 3, which will focus on contemporary issues of Law and/or Politics (National & International).
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of Authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- Article / Essay shall be of 2500 - 10000 words, book reviews: 1000 - 1500 words, Case Analysis / Case comment: 1000 - 1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 pt and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. Three separate certificates will be provided to each Author.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
- The last date for submission of manuscripts is 20th December, 2018 (11:59 PM IST).
- Authors should send their papers using the "Submit Article" link on the website i.e. iplr.ccinternational.in
- It is the Author's responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with Creative Connect International Publishers Group.
- Due accreditation will be given to the Authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the Author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double-blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
The Author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Author/s via email.
- Single Author: Rs. 1200/- (US $30 for International Authors)
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors: Rs. 1600/- (US $60 for International Authors)
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors: Rs. 2100/- (US $90 for International Authors)
20th December, 2018
Intimation of Acceptance:
25th December, 2018
Date of Publication of Volume 3:
31st December, 2018
Indian Law Publisher
Samvaad Sonnet, Near Tragad Tunnel,
Tragad, Ahmedabad - 382481