9th edition of National Legal Summit
Indian Chamber of Commerce is going to organize the 9th edition of the National Legal Summit
Date: 19th January, 2019
Venue: India Habitat Center, New Delhi
Who Should Attend?
- Judges and Counsels
- Practicing Attorneys - both private practitioners and in-house counsels, Business Managers focusing on the Global Economy
- Government Officials
- Company Secretaries
- Business Heads
- Enforcement Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Corporate General Counsels
- Head - Corporate Affairs
- Head - Compliance & Vigilance
- Law Professors
- Department of Companies
Objective of the Summit:
The objective of the summit is to disperse information, share ideas and insights on India's legal framework and bring to the table legal complications & risks that are arising in today's business due to the new age technology and volatile economic and geopolitical environment in the country.
- To debate on the emerging areas of Business and the legal angles attached to it.
- To understand the changing dynamics of today's business & identification of legal risk associated with it.
- To build connections between more than 150 business leaders, members of the Judiciary, senior policy-makers, leading counsels, general counsels of large MNC's, corporate leaders, consultants, academicians, company secretaries and chartered accountants.
Topics to be covered:
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code - The Journey so far
- Ease of doing business
- Non Members: Rs. 3,000/- per delegate (+18% GST)
- ICC / CMA Member: Rs. 2,000/- per delegate (+18% GST)
- Students: Rs.I000/- (participation certificate for students)
- Overseas Participants: US $ 100
- The Program is non-residential
- Participation fee is non-refundable
- 10% discount for 2 or more delegates from the same organization
Ms. Yatika Kashyap
Indian Chamber of Commerce
Flat No.807, Kailash Building,
26 KG Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Download Brochure, Delegate Registeration Form