RMLNLU Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology (Volume VI): Call for Papers
The Journal Committee is pleased to announce the call for papers for the Volume VI. of the RMLNLU Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology
RMLNLU Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology is an annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed law journal published by the Journal Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow. Through this, the committee aims to foster the spirit of writing and set in motion a discourse among knowledgeable intellectuals from various fields of law.
- Articles: The prescribed word limit is 5000 - 8000 words. These are evaluations of specific contemporary issues and aim at conceptualizing the issues in a unique and unconventional manner. The assessment of contemporary issues shall be appreciated, though not mandatory.
- Case Comments: The prescribed word limit is 3000 - 6000 words. These are assessments of the aim and legal impact of contemporary judgments and legislations.
- Book Reviews: The prescribed word limit is 2000 - 4000 words. Entries submitted under this category may present innovative evaluations of present literature.
Note: The prescribed word limits exclude Abstract, whose word limit has been prescribed in the guidelines that follow, and footnotes, wherein speaking footnotes must be avoided wherever possible.
Authors must strictly adhere to guidelines, failing which their submissions may not be considered.
- The Author(s) is/are required to attach a Covering Letter containing all personal details (Name of the Author(s), their degrees, Designation, Name of College / University / Institution, Postal Address, Phone Number and Email ID in a separate document with the entry.
- All submissions must be attached to the email in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- The Entry must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, font size: 12, line spacing: 1.5 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, font size: 10 pt, line spacing: 1.0 and justified alignment.
- Citation style must adhere to the OSCOLA Method (4th Edition).
- Indian cases must be cited as per the Supreme Court Cases (SCC) citation wherever applicable.
- An entry shall not be authored by more than two people. Each Author or team of co-authors may not submit more than one entry. Multiple entries from the same Author shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- The submission must include an Abstract of 250 - 300 words with the Author(s)' name and college as a footnote. The Abstract is to detail relevant observations drawn through the manuscript as well as final conclusions. A minimum of five keywords establishing the scope of the manuscript are also required to be submitted. There is no requirement of prior submission of Abstract as the selection of the paper for publication shall be on the full manuscript.
- The submissions must be emailed in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format to email@example.com
- The attached submission in the email, i.e., the file name must bear the names of the Author(s).
Ms. Akanksha Singh
Mr. Varun Agarwal
Mr. Shrey Uttam
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University
Sec- D1, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme
Lucknow - 226012