Law Audience Journal (Volume 1, Issue 2): Call for Papers
Law Audience Journal is pleased to announce the Call for Papers for its Volume 1, Issue 2
Law Audience Journal (ISSN (O): 2581-6705) believes in bringing certain reforms in the present 'Legal Educational System', by publishing brilliant submissions of brilliant minds. The Journal believes that every issue or aspect of law is very important. Therefore, it does not emphasize on a particular theme of law. Contributors can submit their submissions on any theme related to the field of law, provided that it must be plagiarism free and it must not have been published on any other platform.
A short abstract of 200 to 300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the submission.
- Short-Articles (2000 - 2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: (2600 - 4000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4100 - 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2500 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (2000 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Please do not submit more than one short-article / article / research paper / case comment /r book review otherwise your submission shall be disqualified.
A maximum of one co-author is permitted. Submission more than 1 co-author shall be disqualified.
The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Times New Roman font, in font size 12 pt is prescribed for all submissions. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 pt and in the Times New Roman font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
- All submissions are to be sent in either doc. or docx format. Any submission in pdf format shall not be accepted.
- Headings and subheadings: All Capitals and Bold and Justify (Times New Roman font, in font size 14 pt).
Copyright Licensing Agreement:
All the submissions shortlisted for publication in our journal are bound to enter into a copyright licensing agreement with the journal. The said agreement will be transferring certain rights in favour of the journal. We will be emailing a soft copy of the said agreement to the shortlisted submissions and they will have to take a print out of the same and then they will have to sign it and then email us a scanned copy of the said agreement at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be publishing the shortlisted submissions in our journal only after receiving the scanned copy of the said agreement.
Online Submission Form:
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through Journal's official website. Submissions submitted through any other method shall be disqualified.
- Please do not include any kind of diagram or illustration or picture in the submission
- All the submissions published elsewhere or selected / submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified
- The name of the Author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the submissions
- The Journal owns the right to discard entries which do not obey the Guidelines for Submission
- The Journal reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the publication of research papers in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or man-made
Release of official notification:
22nd October, 2018
Last Date for Submission:
26th November, 2018
Confirmation of Shortlisted Submissions for Publication:
On or Before 30th December, 2018
Publication of Shortlisted Submissions:
Immediately after the Submission of Soft Copy of the Copyright Agreement
Mr. Varun Kumar
Founder & CEO & Editor-In-Chief
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com