Lexkhoj Research Journal of Law and Socio-Economic Issues: Call for Papers
Lexkhoj publication is an ideal house of publications that accepts and promotes quality research papers across the globe without any reservations over religion, nationality and boundaries. Lexkhoj Publication is hereby cordially inviting authors to submit their original research work papers for the upcoming edition of Lexkhoj Research Journal of Law and Socio-Economic Issues:
Lexkhoj ensures rapid publication of research articles, review articles, case comments and book reviews which focuses mainly on legal aspects. Articles submitted should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication any where else and should report original unpublished research results.
- Articles (2000 - 5000 words)
- Essays (2000 words)
- Case Comments (1000 - 2000 words)
- Book Review (1500 words)
All submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Cover Letter: The first page should include the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author/s; Co-authored papers should give full details about all the Authors; Maximum two Authors permitted
- Institutional Affiliation
- Correspondence address. In case of Co-authored papers First Author will be considered for all communication purposes.
- All submissions should be accompanied by an Abstract of about 200 words outlining the Central argument(s) of the paper.
- All submissions must be 1.5 lines spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt and justified. All submissions have to be in any Uniform Citation Style.
- Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, single-spacing and justified.
- The submissions must not infringe copyright or any other rights of any third parties.
- Electronic submissions via email should be made in Word Format (.doc) or (.docx).
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Bibliographies or reference lists are welcome, but not necessary
Co-Authorship of Papers:
Co-authoring of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible. The maximum number of Authors per submission is two.
- Single Author: Rs. 1500/-
- Co-author: Rs. 2000/-
The account details will be sent to those Authors whose papers will be selected for publication.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th November, 2018. Submissions should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lexkhoj Research Journal of Law and Socio-Economic Issues