INBA - 69th Constitution Day
To coincide with the Indian Constitution Day celebrations, Indian National Bar Association is hosting its 7th Annual International Conference titled "69th Constitution Day".
Date: 26th & 27th November, 2018
Venue: The Shangri-La, Eros Hotel, New Delhi
About the Conference:
This conference proposes to bring participation from Legal Luminaries, Senior Government Officials, Legal Departments of Fortune 500 companies, International Law Firms, Senior Lawyers and Judges from across the globe. The main goal of the conference is to provide a platform for the Legal Community to discuss and deliberate on several important issues.
The participants profile at "69th Constitution Day" ranges from Federal & State Government officials from India and Abroad, Senior Lawyers, Consultants, Entrepreneurs, CISOs, Officials of Fortune 500 Companies & CEO's of Businesses from large corporations to Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Data Localization - Challenges and Solutions
- Copyright issues in Online Broadcasting: The conflict between paid content and free access
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Future of Global Arbitration
- Social Media Regulation in the Age of Misinformation
- Legal and Moral Debates around Artificial Intelligence
- Emerging Trends in International Trade
- Implementing GST & its challenges
- Challenges faced by the Insurance Sector in India
- Growth of Women Lawyers in India
- Pricing in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Competition Law
Day 2: US-INDIA Symposium on Law, Business, and Investments
About the Symposium:
Indian National Bar Association in association with the Asia Committee of the Florida Bar International Law Section is going to organize the US-INDIA Symposium on Law, Business, and Investments. The symposium proposes to bring participation from legal luminaries, senior government officials, and international law firms from across the globe.
- U.S. Immigration
- New U.S. Tax Legislation
- Establishing and Managing a Business in the United States
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Real Estate
- Commercial Disputes
- How to establish and manage a business in Florida / USA
- Government Support towards the improvement of Institutional Arbitration and Court Justice System
- INBA Members / In-house Counsels: Rs.5000/- per delegate
- Non-Members: Rs.7500/- per delegate
- International Delegates: US $200
Note: 18% GST will be applicable to the above fees.
Agra tour for foreign delegates:
- Participation fees for Individual is US $100 and with spouse is US $150
- Include Lunch, snacks and travelling (Travelling will be by the charted AC bus).
- If any Indian Delegate would like to join us in Agra Tour they can join us and can pay in USD conversion to INR.
Note: 18% GST will be applicable on the above fees.
Mr. Satyajeet Dutta
Phone: 011-49036141, +91-9971532995
Indian National Bar Association
8/11, First Floor, Shahi Hospital Road,
Jangpura Extension, Jangpura,
New Delhi - 110014,
Phone: 011 - 49036141, +91-9999746286, +91-9971532995