2nd National Essay Writing Competition, 2018
Lex Assisto is pleased to announce its 2nd National Essay Writing Competition, 2018. Lex Assisto shall be obliged by the participation of each & every individual. We invite everyone with innovative ideas to participate in this event.
About the Competition:
It is an attempt to provide a platform to all the students throughout the nation to exchange ideas, provide unconventional arguments, inspire change and grow together. The theme of the competition is: Decriminalisation of homosexuality and its futuristic consequences. Further sub-theme may be crafted by participants.
- The competition is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in any discipline in a recognized University / College / Institute in India.
- Only one submission per Author shall be entertained.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- The essays must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "2nd National Essay Writing Competition, 2018".
- The body of the e-mail must specify the name of the Author and Institute.
- The essay may be attached in '.doc' or '.docx' format only.
- The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document attached to the e-mail:
- Title of the Essay:
- Name of the Author:
- College / Institute / University of the Author:
- Programme Enrolled & Year of study of the Author:
- E-mail address & Contact no. of Author:
Every participant is required to fill the registration form and submit the registration fee. Students whose registration fee is not received will be disqualified for the competition.
- All original essays submitted for this competition shall become the sole property of Lex Assisto. Lex Assisto shall have the right to publish the entries in the form of a journal or a book.
- A Panel of Evaluators shall be constituted to select the winning entries. The decision of the Panel shall be final and binding.
- The organizing committee of Lex Assisto possesses the right to reject entries which do not conform to the Submission Guidelines.
- The committee has the absolute right to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the competition in the event of the accruing of any incident, natural or man-made.
- In case of any dispute, decision of the committee shall be final and binding.
- Word Limit for the essay should be in between 2000 - 3000 words.
- Any attempt, direct or indirect, to contact the panel of judges will be met with the immediate disqualification of the relevant entry.
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 150/-
- Paytm Us at: 8504951904, Name: Lex Assisto (with the subject of 2nd National Essay Writing Competition, 2018). Take a screenshot of the payment done in case of Paytm
- Winner: Rs. 5,000 + Certificate of merit
Sheela I Love U1st Runner-Up: Rs. 3,000 + Certificate of merit
Sheela I Love U2nd Runner-Up: Rs. 2,000 + Certificate of merit
Sheela I Love UAll other participants will get an e-certificate of participation
Sheela I Love UTop 10 entries will be published on our webpage
Last date of Registration:
13th October, 2018
Last date of Submission:
21st October, 2018
Release of Results:
28th October, 2018
Mr. Joy Banerjee
Ms. Oorja Jain