46th Global Legal ConfEx & Law Tech Exhibition
Events4Sure is going to organize the 46th Global Legal ConfEx & Law Tech Exhibition
Date: 21st February, 2019
Venue: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
1, Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City, Singapore
About the Programme:
The Global Legal ConfEx & Law Tech Exhibition aims to bring together 300+ In-house Counsel, Law Firm Partners, Law Tech Professionals, Tech Vendors and Selected Service Providers. Each lawyer participant attends the event because he/she has some operational challenges to resolve such as: Litigation, Technology, Software, E-discovery, Risk, Security, Compliance, Outsourcing (this list of challenges is only indicative, not exhaustive). In order to find the solutions, they not only need the learning & education but also the meetings with right service providers. Our event helps them with both.
The Conference provides secure and meaningful channels for education, networking and building vendor-buyer relationships. These include:
- Workshops: These workshops are designed as a forum to encourage a dialogue about the burning issues in the global legal industry. Renowned leaders from the industry and subject experts will facilitate these workshops. These will be highly educative sessions for all delegates. It will also include Q & A sessions.
- Industry Dialogue & Q & A Sessions: 40-60 minute sessions in which a group of industry's top professionals and service providers works together to debate, share challenges and discuss experiences around a specific theme. This will allow attendees to be involved in a focused discussion on a theme of interest.
- Case Studies: It is always valuable to hear about the experiences of others. Learn from and question senior executives who have faced and solved similar challenges, through stage-setting analytical papers, best practices and case studies.
- One-on-One Meetings: An opportunity for event participants to get to know each other and discuss their business requirements / offerings. Participants will be able to assess solutions and services that are available to help them achieve their business objectives. The conference will serve as a platform for business meetings between buyers and vendors.
- Share experiences and network with Global Lawyers and General Counsel
- Engage in one-on-one meetings with industry's top professionals and service providers
- Showcase real time capabilities
- Position your brand globally
- Learn from the experiences of industry's top professionals and service providers
- Meet and interact with legal vendor executives on a one-to-one basis
- Aim to frame your own business case study to represent to your board of management
- Select the right vendor and if needed, enter into binding contracts for offshoring
- Learn about the current and expected future shape of the LPO industry; gather insights about onshoring, near-shoring, and offshoring; and evaluate the kind of work to outsource
- Get updates on key issues that your organizations are concerned with
- Exchange of knowledge, experiences, ideas and practices and interact with companies experiencing similar issues and problems
- Gain a strategic vision by listening to legal experts as our distinguished panel speakers
- Attend intense and engrossing workshops
- Learn current and future scenario of legal industry and evaluate the kind of work that should be offered as outsourcing support
- See a comprehensive collection of legal products and services and choose the best ones to suit your needs
- Meet global legal executives and vendors on a one-on-one basis
- Take the opportunity to be with your peers and discuss business requirements and service offerings
- Be a part of the learning environment
- Build strategic alliances
- 1 GOLD Delegate Pass: (Early Registration Rates on or before 31st December, 2018): US $499
- 1 GOLD Delegate Pass: (Regular Registration Rates after 31st December, 2018): US $999
- Taxes extra as applicable. Payments should be released by credit card. If you wish to make payments by wire transfer, let us know. We shall assist you immediately. No checks please.
- Once we receive the payments, your sponsorship booking will be confirmed in writing by us. In case, payment is not made to us within time, the booking will be released for other sponsoring partners, unless prior arrangements in writing are made with us.
- We only offer you the marketing platform to connect you with other participants.
- This proposal is valid for limited period and subject to change without notice.
- In case of Payments in Indian Currency or India Event GST is applicable at 18% exclusive of above prices.
Events 4 Sure LLC
1600 Duane Avenue,
Santa Clara CA - 95054
Phone: +44-20-3695-6451 (UK), +1-949-528-2431 (US)