Winter School on Human Rights
Knowledge Steez is going to organize the Winter School on Human Rights. Students, Professors, Faculty Members, Human Right Activists and anyone interested to learn about Human Rights are invited.
Date: 24th - 29th December, 2018
Venue: Hotel Thamel Park, Kathmandu, Nepal
About the Programme:
The Winter School will act as a platform for Delegates from various countries to come forward and learn about the Protection and Enforcement of Human Rights in their respective countries. The content for the subject is developed by the experts on Human Rights and the content has been developed keeping in mind the needs and circumstances of different countries. The delegates will also get an opportunity to discuss the situation prevailing in their country and can at the same time suggest the appropriate solution to others.
- Early Registration (before 30th September, 2018):
- Delegates from India: 12,000 INR
- Delegates from India (with accommodation): 18,000 INR
- Delegates from Nepal (without accommodation): 14,000 NPR
- Delegates from Nepal (with accommodation): 22,000 NPR
- Other Delegates; US $200 (without accommodation) and US $300 (with accommodation)
- Registration Fee (after 30th September, 2018):
- Delegates from India: 14000 INR
- Delegates from India (with accommodation): 20,000 INR
- Delegates from Nepal (without accommodation): 16,000 NPR
- Delegates from Nepal (with accommodation): 24,000 NPR
- Other Delegates: US $200 (without accommodation) and US $350 (with accommodation)
Note: In case an applicant wants to withdraw his/her application, in such a case 70% of the application fee will be refunded back, in case refund application is given before 30th November and if the refund application is made after 30th November then no refund will be made to such an applicant.
- Accommodation will not be provided to all participants. Only those who opt for accommodation will be provided with accommodation.
- The organizers will only provide a letter for VISA purposes. Apart from this, the organizers will not take any responsibility for VISA of the participant.
- Accommodation will be provided on Twin sharing basis.
- The registration fee will not include Transportation (local, international).
- It is advisable for participants to have Health Insurance Policy.