Indian National Bar Association: Nominations for the Students Section - Call for Applications
Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is focused on taking the Indian legal industry and its members to new heights. Representing the entire Legal ecosystem in India, INBA is dedicated to expanding its member's professional network and industry insight. When lawyers need to be heard, INBA is their voice.
The association promotes members through programs that focus on access to justice, human rights, anti-corruption, judicial reform and more. INBA provides resources to help its members become better lawyers.
Each year the association hosts or participates in events around the world. Existing INBA members contribute valuable insights and knowledge through various modes and means of expressions facilitated by INBA. We help broaden our member's perspectives and help them exchange views through online forums and partnerships with the best organization.
- Development & Programme Committee
- Research & Editorial Committee
- Members' Welfare Committee
- Campus Ambassador Committee
- Reporters' Committee
Opportunities for Students:
- Complimentary INBA Student Membership for one year
- Personal and soft-skill development
- Discount on INBA Academy courses
- Access to INBA events
- Opportunity to participate in networking events
- Privileged discount on study abroad programs and academic tours
- Scholarship opportunities at foreign law universities
- Certificate of Merit after successful completion of tenure
Interested candidates may kindly submit their CV with a covering letter for the respective positions as mentioned on our online portal to email@example.com by 28th July, 2018.
Ms. Bhawna Gandhi
Indian National Bar Association
8/11, Jungpura Extension,
New Delhi - 110014