1st National E-memorandum Writing Competition 2018
LEX ASSISTO in association with ADVOCLING is going to organize the inaugural edition of the 1st National E-Memorandum Writing Competition, 2018 on Men's Right.
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an undergraduate law course (5 years integrated kaw course / 3 year L.L.B course) or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution / College / University of any country.
- Any Institution / College / University can enter the competition with more than one team or individual.
- There can be a composition of a single member or two members Team. There should be no team comprising of three members.
- Each participant shall complete the registration within the stipulated time. The registration is a two-step process comprising of filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fee.
- The registration for the event can be done from the official page of the 1st National E-Memorandum Writing Competition, 2018. (www.nmwc2018.wordpress.com/registration-form)
- The Registration Fee for 1 participant is INR 400/-.
- The Registration Fee for 2 participants (1 Team) is INR 750/-.
- Payment of Registration Fee:
- Individual or a Team must make payment by PayTM / Online Payment. The procedure for the same has been provided in the Annexure to the Competition Rules.
- All the formalities concerning the registration process should be completed by 30th July, 2018. The decision of the Organising Committee shall be final in this regard.
- Once the Individual or the Team is registered after completing the formalities, a Team Code shall be assigned to it by 10th August, 2018.
Registration opens on:
25th May, 2018
Registration closes on:
30th July, 2018
Submission of Soft-Copy of the Memorial:
23rd August, 2018
Release of Result:
30th August, 2018
Mr. Jyotirmoy Banerjee
Founder & Director, LEX ASSISTO
Ms. Vrinda Matta
Founder & CEO, ADVOCLING
Phone: +91-9711976413, +91-8802181970
Download Poster, Notification