Karnataka Legal Summit 2018
Indian Chamber of Commerce is going to organize the Karnataka Legal Summit 2018.
Date: 12th September, 2018
Venue: ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Objective of the Summit:
The objective of the summit is to disperse information, share ideas and insights on India's legal framework and bring to the table the legal complications & risks that are arising in today's businesses due to the new age technology and volatile economic and geopolitical environment in the country.
India as an emerging super power is witnessing participation of foreign direct investment and entry of global players in various sectors of economy. The Legal ecosystem of the nation cannot be indifferent to such transformation. The summit would also witness participation of foreign law firms who have been time and again expressing their desire to be a part of the developmental bandwagon and become partners to the Indian growth stories along with the domestic legal entities.
Who Should Attend?
- Judges and Counsels
- Practicing Attorneys - both private practitioners and in-house Counsels
- Business Managers focusing on the global economy
- Government Officials
- Company Secretaries
- Business Heads
- Enforcement Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Corporate General Counsels
- Head - Corporate Affairs
- Head - Compliance & Vigilance
- Law Professors
- Students of Law College
- To bring out the emerging areas of legal risks for corporate India.
- Understanding the changing dynamics of today's business & identification of legal risk associated with it.
- Networking with more than 150 business leaders, members of the Judiciary, senior policy-makers, leading counsels, general counsels of large MNC'S, corporate leaders, consultants, academicians, company secretaries and chartered accountants to examine the critical issues and opportunities for the Legal sector in India.
Topics to be covered:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements, deadlines and facts.
- Best Practices in Mergers and Acquisitions in the internet sector.
- International employee mobility in a protectionist era.
Rs. 2000/- +18% GST
Rs. 3000/- +18% GST
Rs.1000/- (participation certificate for students)
- The Program is non-residential
- Participation fee is non-refundable
- 10% discount for 3 or more delegates from the same organization
Ms. Yatika Kashyap
Flat No.807, Kailash Building,
26 KG Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Phone: +91-11-46101435 (D), +91-8376 815137
Download Brochure, Delegate Registration Form