School of Law, Shoolini University - Admission 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year LL.B. and 3 year LL.B. (Hons.) programmes at School of Law, Shoolini University for the academic year 2018-19.
- LL.B. - 5 year programme
- LL.B. (Hons.) - 3 year programme
LL.B. - 5 year programme:
- 10+2 in any discipline with at least 55% marks
LL.B. (Hons.) - 3 year programme:
- Graduation in any discipline with at least 55% marks
- Procure the Admission Form online or find it in the Prospectus.
- The University prospectus can be availed by any of the following means:
- By Hand: Shoolini University City Office (The Mall, Solan) Counter / University's Bajhol Campus - Free.
- By Post: A candidate can send a request at 'Shoolini University, Post Box 9, The Mall, Solan - Free.
- Download Online - Free
- Submit the duly filled Admission Form with a processing fee of Rs. 800/- in Cash or through Cheque payable at par / Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Shoolini University" payable at Solan, either by hand or through registered post, to:
Post Box 9, Head Post Office,
The Mall, Solan-173 212 (HP)
- Attach self-attested photocopies of all academic certificates, testimonials and 3 passport size photographs with the Admission Form.
For Assistance in Travelling and Boarding please contact Mr. Shivendra Gupta: 9625233302
Online Application Form:
Dr. Dipankar Sharma
Vice President Admission & Marketing
Phone: +91-9625233301-05, 01792308000