RMLNLU Journal (Volume 10): Call for Papers
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow invites original manuscripts in the form of articles, essays, notes and comments on any topic of contemporary relevance in the field of law for publication in the University's flagship RMLNLU Journal.
- Submissions are to be made in English language only.
- It should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing. Headings should be in capital letters at centre line spacing.
- Footnoting should be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 20th Edition.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, single line spacing.
- The word limit for the submissions (excluding footnotes) is 5,000 to 10,000 for articles and 2,000 to 5,000 for notes and comments.
- The Editorial Committee of the Journal reserves the right to edit the manuscripts, once it is selected for publication.
- The final draft of the submission along with Abstract (350 - 500 words) and 5 keywords should be submitted in the electronic form and a hard copy of the same should also be sent via post.
- The electronic submissions should be made only in Microsoft word format.
- Electronic copies of the submission should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st August, 2018.
- The electronic file of the document should contain Author name_title of the paper.doc.
- The Hard copy of the manuscript should be sent on the following address:
Chairperson, Journal Committee
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University
LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme, Ashiana
Lucknow - 226012, Uttar Pradesh
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31st August, 2018.
Managing Editor, RMLNLUJ
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University Lucknow,
LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme,
Lucknow - 226 012, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: +91-522-2425902 (Ext 148)