Competency & Skill Building Workshop for Internal Committee Members
POSH at Work is pleased to bring to you to the two days fully interactive workshop on Competency & Skill Building for Internal Committee Members.
Date: 13th - 14th July, 2018 (9 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
- Sexual Harassment: Types & Criteria and its impact on involved parties
- Workplace harassment vs. Sexual harassment
- Sexual harassment vs. Romantic relationships
- IC: Composition, Term of Office, Role & Responsibilities and Removal
- Who can complain and against whom IC can receive complaints?
- Understanding the redressal mechanism and IC's role
- Principles of natural justice: What does it mean in the real world?
- Powers of a civil court: How far applicable?
- Process of Conciliation & Inquiry and dealing with malicious complaints
- Confidentiality and penalties for its breach
- Discussion on preparation of an inquiry report along with recommendations
- Statutory reporting requirements & provisions related to filing an Appeal
- Types of complaints IC can receive
- Handling difficult situations faced by IC (such as maintenance of confidentiality in a situation where emails / letters have been marked to several persons in senior / middle management, Complainant seeking multiple interim measures, party or parties seeking change in composition of IC members, etc.)
- Sensitive interviewing skills (such as minimizing the influence of personal biases on the way inquiry is being conducted, focusing on 'How' to ask questions etc.)
- Drafting of inquiry report and recommendation and addressing challenges (such as how to make the report when there are multiple documents submitted as evidence and when there are several witnesses who have been interviewed, how are annexures prepared, how are details summarized in a report etc.)
- Understanding provisions related to Sexual Harassment, Stalking, Voyeurism, Acid Attacks etc. along with Section 509 of the Indian Penal Code and dealing with Police and managing situations (such as when a complaint is filed with Police but complaint is not registered,etc.)
- Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.16,000/- + GST
POSH at Work
Phone: +91-90045 21614