International Journal of Legal Research (Volume 4, Issue 4): Call for Papers
International Journal of Legal Research (ISSN-2349-8463) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume 4, Issue 4.
International Journal of Legal Research (IJLR) operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
- Articles (3000 - 5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the Authors along with designation must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, 1.5 line-spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
- For detailed information please check the 'instructions' tab at www.ijlr.in.
The format of IJLR is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the journal on their e-mail id. So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 600 is to be paid. Printed copies of certificate (separate certificates in case of co-authorship) will be provided on complimentary basis.
Publication charges yo be paid after acceptance:
- Single authored paper: INR 1500/-
- Co-authored paper: INR 2000/-
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 10th July, 2018.
Mr. Ayush Jaiswal
International Journal of Legal Research
Phone: +91-9039457891, +91-8885333791