School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University - Admission 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.), 3 year LL.B. and 1 year LL.M. Programme at School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University for the academic year 2018-19.
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. (Corporate & IP Law) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (International Trade Law) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (Cyber Law & Security) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (Criminal Law & Criminal Justice) - 1 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) (academic stream only) from a recognized board in the first attempt.
LL.B. - 3 year Programme / LL.M. - 1 year Programme
80% or 8.5 CGPA in Graduation degree
- Buy an Application Form:
- You can buy the application form online at www.jlu.edu.in or purchase it from the University Student Enrichment Hub. The cost of admission form is INR 1000.
- Purchasing forms online may incur additional bank charges.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents:
- Students are required to complete all the relevant sections of the application form, including personal information and family information. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. Students are required to submit the following documents, duly self-attested along with the complete application form:
- 10th / 12th / Graduation mark-sheet (if applying for postgraduate programme)
- 1 recent passport size photograph
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- The completed forms can be submitted either at the Admission office in the Student Enrichment Hub or the university campus in Bhopal.
- Verification of documents and Interview Call:
- Upon receiving the completed application form along with necessary documents, the University Admissions office may take upto 7 working days to process the application. Once the application is processed and accepted, an e-mail will be sent to applicants detailing the time and venue for the admission interview / entrance exam, based on the eligibility criteria of the desired programme.
- Interview Results and Offer Letter:
- Applicants will be issued an offer letter by e-mail, (conditional / unconditional) once they successfully clear the admission entrance exam and/or personal interview. The offer letter shall contain the programme details, fee structure and can be used in applying for a Bank Education Loan.
Jagran Lakecity University
Mugaliyachap, Near Ratibad,
Bhopal - 44, Madhya Pradesh
JLU Student Enrichment Hub
Chandanpura, Near Kaliasot Barrage
Toll Free No: 1800-419-0156
Phone: +91-755 - 6611102, +91-7471110101 / 102 / 103 / 104 / 106