The procedure to be followed is as follows:
- A Company by ordinary resolution in an Annual general meeting or an extra ordinary General meeting can remove a director.
- Special Notice about the resolution to remove a director shall be issued to the members.
- A copy of the said notice to be send to the director to be removed also.
- The director shall be given an opportunity of being heard in the meeting.
- If the director gives any written representation to the notice, then the said representation shall be given to all members.
- If the representation could not be given to all members, then the Director can request the said representation to be read out in the meeting.
- The members can pass an ordinary resolution, by simple majority and remove the director.
- The Company shall within 30 days from the removal of a director file Form No.32 and a copy of the resolution with the Registrar