Jagpal Singh Thakur Vs. State of Madhya Pradesh & Ors.
[Civil Appeal No.9291/2017 @ SLP (C) No.14446/2017]
1. Leave granted.
2. Mr. Mishra Sourabh, learned counsel appears for the State of Madhya Pradesh and accepts notice.
3. This is a case where the appellant was not regularized as a Forest Guard on the ground that he had contracted marriage before attaining the age of 21 years. Apparently, there is only a difference of a few days.
4. One of the grounds taken by the appellant in this case is that several others have been granted relaxation.
5. Four such instances have been pointed out before this Court; they are Narayan Prasad Raikwar, Babulal Carpenter, Raj Kishore Tiwari and Bhagatram Raikwar.
6. If that be so, there is no point in keeping this Appeal pending before this Court and we dispose of this Appeal with a direction to the authority concerned to consider the case of the appellant also in the same way as 2 the four persons referred to above and grant consequential benefits of regular appointment etc., if the same has been granted to other referred to above.
7. Needful be done within three months from the date of production of a copy of this judgment.
8. Accordingly, we set aside the impugned judgment passed by the High Court.
9. The Civil Appeal is disposed of in the above terms.
.................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.................J. [R. BANUMATHI]
JULY 19, 2017;