Asutosh Mohanty Vs. Aparajita Mohanty
[Civil Appeal No. 11337 of 2016 @ Special Leave Petition (C) No. 11858 of 2016]
1. Leave granted.
2. The appellant is aggrieved since his application for transfer of C.P. No. 106 of 2015 from the Family Court, Sambalpur to the Family Court, Bhubaneswar was declined.
3. Having heard the learned counsel on both the sides, we are of the view that it is in the interest of both the parties and it is fairly conceded also by the respondent that the matter be heard at Bhubaneswar.
4. Therefore, we direct that C.P. No. 106 of 2015 be transferred from the Family Court at Sambalpur to the Family Court at Bhubaneswar.
5. The parties shall appear before the Family Court at Bhubaneswar on 13.01.2017.
6. With the above observations and directions, this appeal is disposed of.
7. The Registry is directed to communicate a copy of this Judgment to both the Courts forthwith.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [ROHINTON FALI NARIMAN]
November 28, 2016.