M/s. Thi Pack Pvt. Ltd. VS. Union of India & Ors.
[Writ Petition (C) Nos.293 of 2012]
ANIL R. DAVE, J.
1. The learned counsel for the petitioner seeks permission to withdraw this petition so as to file a fresh petition in view of the subsequent development in the matter.
2. Permission is granted.
3. The petition is disposed of as withdrawn.
4. Rule also stands discharged.
5. The ad-interim relief, if any, granted earlier shall continue for four weeks from today.
6. If there is any proposal from the petitioner for settlement, we are sure that this order will not come in the way of the parties to settle the matter.
..............J. [ANIL R. DAVE]
..............J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
18th February, 2015.