CIT (Central) Kanpur & Ors. Vs. Rajendra Kumar Verma
[Civil Appeal No. 14074 of 2015 arising out of S.L.P. (Civil) No.34982 of 2013]
Anil R. Dave, J.
1. Heard the learned counsel for the parties.
2. Leave granted.
3. In view of the law laid down in Civil Appeal No.2429 of 2015 (Union of India and Ors. vs. Gurmeet Kalra), in our opinion this matter deserves to be remanded to the High Court.
4. In the facts and circumstances of the case, the impugned order is set aside and the appeal is allowed. The matter is remanded to the High Court for a fresh decision on its merits in accordance with law.
5. Parties shall appear before the High Court for further proceedings on 11th January, 2016.
6. Pending applications stand disposed of.
7. There shall be no order as to costs.
..............J. [ANIL R. DAVE]
..............J. [ADARSH KUMAR GOEL]
4th December, 2015.
Item No.39 Court No.2 Section IIIA
Supreme Court of India
Record of Proceedings
Cit (Central) Kanpur & Ors. Vs. Rajendra Kumar Verma
[Petition(s) for Special Leave to Appeal (C) No(s). 34982/2013 (From the judgment and order dated 20/08/2010 in WP No.8540/2009 passed by the High Court of Allahabad at Lucknow)]
This petition was called on for hearing today.
HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE ANIL R. DAVE
HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE ADARSH KUMAR GOEL
Mr. P.S. Patwalia,ASG
Ms. Niranjana Singh,Adv.
Mr. Arijit Prasad,Adv.
For Ms. Anil Katiyar,Adv.
Mr. B. V. Balaram Das,Adv.
Ms. Priyanka Soni,Adv.
Mrs Rani Chhabra,Adv.
UPON hearing the counsel the Court made the following
O R D E R
The appeal is allowed in terms of the non-reportable judgment.
Sneh Bala Mehra
Non-reportable judgment is placed on the file