Dr. Vandana Tyagi Vs. Apeejay Saraswati P.G. College for Girls & Ors.
[Civil Appeal No. 1802/2018 arising from SLP (C) No.31937 of 2017]
1. Leave granted.
2. The appellant is before this Court aggrieved by the interim order dated 24.10.2017 passed in LPA No.552 of 2017 filed by Respondent No.1. As per the impugned order, the appellant has been restrained from performing her functions as Principal.
3. We find that the Letters Patent Appeal is ripe for hearing and it is posted to 11.04.2018. We request the High Court to dispose of the appeal, LPA No.552/2017 (O & M), expeditiously and preferably before the Court closes for summer vacation.
4. Till such time, we restrain the Management from filling up the post of Principal on a regular basis.
5. The appeal is, accordingly, disposed of.
6. It will be open to the parties to take all available contentions before the High Court and in case the specific contention is taken by the appellant that the LPA is not maintainable, the same may be addressed on the next date of hearing.
7. Pending applications, if any, shall stand disposed of.
8. There shall be no orders as to costs.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [MOHAN M. SHANTANAGOUDAR]
FEBRUARY 09, 2018.