Satish Kumar etc. Vs. State of Haryana & Ors.
[Civil Appeal Nos.9358-9360 of 2017 @ Special Leave Petition (C) Nos. 13488-13490 of 2017]
1. Delay condoned.
2. Leave granted.
3. The appellants are aggrieved since they are not granted enhancement of compensation in respect of their land. When these matters came up before this Court on 13.07.2017, this Court passed the following order:- "Learned counsel for the petitioner is directed to serve a copy of these special leave petitions on the Standing Counsel for 1 the State of Haryana. Learned Standing Counsel for the State of Haryana is directed to get instruction as to whether these petitions are covered by the decision of this Court rendered in Civil Appeal No.3412/2015 etc. titled Sachin & Ors. v. State of Haryana & Ors. Dated 31.03.2015. List on 20.07.2017."
4. Learned Additional Advocate General appearing for the respondents, on instruction, submits that the appellants are similarly situated as the appellants in Civil Appeal No.3412/2015 (titled Sachin & Ors. v. State of Haryana & Ors.).
5. Therefore, these appeals are allowed in terms of the judgment dated 31.03.2015 rendered in Civil Appeal No.3412/2015 etc., which shall form part of this judgment.
6. However, we make it clear that the appellants herein shall not be entitled for any statutory benefits for the period covered by any delay either before the High Court or before this Court.
7. Pending applications, if any, shall stand disposed of.
8. There shall be no orders as to costs.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [R. BANUMATHI]
JULY 20, 2017.
Item No.1 Court No.6 Section IV-B
Supreme Court of India
Record of Proceedings
Satish Kumar Etc. Vs. State of Haryana & Ors.
[Petition(s) for Special Leave to Appeal (C) No(s).13488-13490/2017 arising out of impugned final judgment and order dated 23-09-2014 in RFA No. 4397/2012, RFA No. 4403/2012 & RFA No. 4407/2012 passed by the High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh]
These petitions were called on for hearing today.
HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE KURIAN JOSEPH
HON'BLE MRS. JUSTICE R. BANUMATHI
Mr. Ritesh Khatri, AOR
Mr. Alok Sangwan,AAG
Mr. Vishwa Pal Singh,Adv.
For Ms. Monika Gusain, AOR
UPON hearing the counsel the Court made the following
O R D E R
The appeals are allowed in terms of the signed judgment.
Court Master (Sh)
Signed "Non-Reportable" Judgment is placed on the file