Ram Naresh Yadav Vs. State of Jharkhand & ANR.
[Criminal Appeal No.1176 of 2017 @ Special Leave Petition (CRL) No. 1201/2017]
1. Leave granted.
2. The appellant approached this Court aggrieved by the denial of the relief under Section 438 Cr.P.C.
3. Having regard to the facts and circumstances of the case, this Court on 15.02.2017 passed the following order:- "On an oral request made by Mr. Vivek Singh, learned counsel for the petitioner, Mr. Narvedeshwar Singh, the de-facto complainant, is impleaded as party-respondent. Issue notice to the respondent-State as well as to the newly added respondent, returnable in four weeks. In case, the petitioner is arrested in connection with FIR No.138 of 2015, registered at Police Station Chas, Bokaro, Jharkhand, he shall be released on personal bond of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand) to the satisfaction of the Investigating Officer. However, the petitioner is directed to cooperate with the investigation."
4. Today, we are informed that the investigation has been completed and a Report under Section 173(2) Cr.P.C. has been filed. Therefore, it is for the appellant to appear before the Court as and when he is summoned and on such appearance seek regular bail.
5. The appeal is disposed of, as above.
6. Pending application(s), if any, shall stand disposed of.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [R. BANUMATHI]
JULY 17, 2017.