Nalini Mehra Vs. Group Captain H. Kaushal & ANR.
[Civil Appeal No.5708 of 2006]
1. The appellant has come up against an order of remand. The High Court has remitted the case to the Competent Authority to decide the amount of compensation payable to the landlord. The High Court has made it clear that except the jurisdiction aspect it will be open to the appellant herein to take all available contentions before the Competent Authority.
2. In that view of the matter, we do not find it a fit case for interference. The appeal is hence dismissed.
3. However, it will be open to both the sides to take all available contentions except the contention on jurisdiction before the Competent Authority.
4. Pending applications, if any, shall stand disposed of.
5. There shall be no orders as to costs.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [R. BANUMATHI]
MARCH 29, 2017.