Kavitha Pavan Tibile Vs. Pavan H. Tibile
[Civil Appeal Nos.92-93 of 2017 arising from Special Leave Petition (C) Nos.5804-5805 of 2016]
1. Leave granted.
2. The appellant is before us, aggrieved by the impugned judgment whereby the prayer made by the appellant for transfer of Divorce Case M.C. No.44 of 2015 from Civil Judge (Senior Division), Hukkeri to Family Court, Bangalore was declined.
3. Having heard the learned counsel appearing on both the sides, we are of the view that it is for the better convenience of both the parties to have all the matters tried at Bangalore.
4. Accordingly, the impugned orders are set aside and M.C. No.44 of 2015, which was transferred from the Court of Civil Judge (Senior Division), Hukkeri and got renumbered as M.C. No.232 of 2015 is transferred from Principal Judge, Family Court Hubbali to Family Court, Bangalore.
5. However, we make it clear that we have not expressed any opinion on the correctness of the statements made by the appellant before the High Court.
6. The appeals are, accordingly, disposed of.
7. Pending applications, if any, shall stand disposed of.
8. There shall be no orders as to costs.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [A.M. KHANWILKAR]
JANUARY 04, 2017.