Akta Juneja Vs. Sanjeev Kumar Juneja
[Transfer Petition (C) No. 1172 of 2015]
1. This is a transfer petition filed under section 25 of CPC for transfer of HMA No.268/2015 titled Sanjeev Kumar Juneja Vs. Akta Juneja from the Court of DJFC, Gurgaon, Haryana to the Family Court, Saket, Delhi.
2. Both parties are present today.
3. The respondent - husband fairly submits that he is not actually against the transfer but he is aggrieved by the allegations levelled against him in the petition which are wholly baseless. He also submits that the petitioner is not cooperating with the visitation rights given to the respondent for the child 'Shubhan'.
4. The petitioner submits that she has no objection if the respondent - father takes the child as per the order of the Court on every Sunday for three hours. She is only worried that the child is not getting proper attention.
5. The respondent-father assures that he will take proper care of the child. Therefore, while allowing this transfer petition, it is made clear that petitioner shall cooperate with the order for taking the minor child every Sunday for three hours. The respondent, in turn, shall ensure that he would take the child from the residence of the petitioner and after three hours he will drop back the child at the residence of the petitioner. He also assures that he will always be in the company of the child.
6. The Transfer Petition is disposed of with the above observations.
..................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
..................J. [SHIVA KIRTI SINGH]
AUGUST 17, 2016