Legge Rhythms: 1st National Essay Writing Competition, 2016
Legge Rhythms in association with Legal Desire is going to organize the 1st National Essay Writing Competition, 2016.
The complexities of Kashmir: Are the ideologies really anti-national?
Any student in their undergraduate or postgraduate courses can make submissions for this competition.
- The competition is open for all undergraduate and post graduates of law and allied subjects.
- Only original articles must be submitted. Plagiarism would lead to disqualification.
- The essay should be written in English.
- Word Limit: Not more than 2000 words. (exclusive of footnotes)
- The essay must be type written
- Headings: Font Size 16, Bold
- Sub Headings: Font Size 14, Bold Italic
- Content: Font Size 12; Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citation: The Blue Book (19th Edition).
- Margins: 2" on each side
- End notes are not allowed.
- Submissions should be made in .doc or .pdf format only
- Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 authors
- Submissions to be made on firstname.lastname@example.org
- No mark of identification should be made at the time of submission.
- Single Author: Rs. 200/-
- Co-authorship (per author): Rs. 150/-
Last Date of Registration:
25th September, 2016
Last Date of Submission:
30th September, 2016
30th October, 2016
Mr. Litson K. Stephen
Ms. Navdisha Sehgal
Head Office: 202,
Silicon City, Rau, Indore,
Madhya Pradesh - 453331
Phone: +91-9752146611, +919752148181
Download Poster, Notification