Indian Journal of International Economic Law (Volume 9): Call for Papers
The Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL) is a student edited, peer-reviewed law journal published annually by National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore.
- Articles (5000 to 10,000 words, exclusive of footnotes): Papers that comprehensively analyze a theme and engage with all the existing literature on it.
- Essays (3000 to 5000 words, exclusive of footnotes): Papers that concisely analyze specific contemporary issues in International Economic Law.
- Case notes and/or Legislative Commentaries (2000 to 7000 words, exclusive of footnotes)
- The Journal reviews submissions on a rolling basis. The deadline for sending submissions for the forthcoming volume is 10th September, 2016.
- Submissions must be made in electronic form to email@example.com under the subject heading 'IJIEL Vol. 9 Submission: (Submission Category).
- All submissions must be in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx), with Times New Roman font (Main text: 12, footnotes: 10) and double-spaced.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by:
- A covering letter with the name of the author(s), Institution / Affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information should be provided.
- An Abstract of not more than 200 words should be provided.
- Co-authorship (upto 3 authors) is permitted.
- No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the author (s), affiliation(s) and acknowledgements should be included in the text of the manuscript, file name or document properties. All such information may be incorporated in the covering letter accompanying the manuscripts.
- The IJIEL uses only footnotes (and not end-notes) as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to the Bluebook.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 10th September, 2016.
Indian Journal of International Economic Law
Gnana Bharathi Main Road,
Chandra Layout, Nagarbhavi,
Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560242