D. Rama Krishna Vs. Sadhu Narayana & ANR.
[Criminal Appeal No. 321 of 2012 (@ Special Leave Petition (CRL.) No.4620 of 2006)]
O R D E R
1. Leave granted.
2. Heard learned counsel for the parties to the lis.
3. This appeal is directed against certain observations made by the High Court of Judicature, Andhra Pradesh at Hyderabad in Criminal Petition No.2627 of 2003 dated 19.04.2006.
4. This Court, while directing notices to the respondents, had not granted any interim order. Therefore, based on the strictures passed by the learned Single Judge of the High Court in Criminal Petition No.2627 of 2003 dated 19.04.2006, the Disciplinary Authority of the High Court had initiated the domestic inquiry proceedings against the appellant and others.
5. We are informed by the learned counsel appearing for the appellant that in the inquiry proceedings, the appellant has been honourably exonerated.
6. In view of this development, in our opinion, nothing survives in this appeal for our consideration and decision. Therefore, the appeal is disposed of as having become infructuous. Ordered accordingly.
...................J. (H.L. DATTU)
...................J. (ANIL R. DAVE)
FEBRUARY 07, 2012