Baldev Singh Vs. State of Punjab
O R D E R
1. Leave granted.
2. While issuing notice on 30.6.2008, this Court directed stay of arrest of the appellant.
3. We have heard the learned counsel for the parties. In the facts and circumstances of this case, we deem it appropriate to make the said order absolute and accordingly, we direct that in the event of arrest, the appellant shall be released on bail on furnishing bail bonds for Rs.20,000/- with two sureties each in the like amount, to the satisfaction of the arresting authority.
4. The appellant, however, is directed to fully cooperate with the investigating agency and in case the appellant does not cooperate with the trial, the State would be at liberty to move this Court for variation of our order.
5. The complainant had filed an application for impleadment as a party respondent in this case, on which notice was issued on 2.12.2009. Nobody appears today to press this application which is accordingly dismissed as not pressed.
6. With the aforementioned observation and direction, this appeal is disposed of.
.....................J. (DALVEER BHANDARI)
.....................J. (DIPAK MISRA)
October 12, 2011.