Hawa Singh & Ors. Etc. Vs. State of Haryana & Ors. Etc.
[Civil Appeal No(S). 10936-10945 of 2018 @ Special Leave Petition (C) Nos. 29836-29845/2018 @ Diary No. 35255/2018]
1. Permission to file special leave petition(s) is granted.
2. Delay condoned.
3. I.A. No.156035/2018 is allowed.
4. Leave granted.
5. In the nature of order we propose to pass, it is not necessary to issue notice to the respondent(s). The appellants are before this Court, aggrieved by the fixation of the land value. In Civil Appeal No. 12847 of 2017 & other connected matters, arising out of the common Judgment, this Court has set aside the impugned Judgment and remitted the matters to the High Court.
6. We are informed that the matters, which have been remitted, are pending before the High Court. In that view of the matter, these appeals are disposed of by setting aside the impugned Judgment and remitting the matters to the High Court, to be taken up along with the matters referred to above.
7. We direct the appellants to serve a copy of this Judgment and a copy of the appeal memorandum on the respondents-claimants within four weeks from today.
8. There shall be no orders as to costs.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [HEMANT GUPTA]
NOVEMBER 13, 2018.