K. Ramalingam Vs. Anjalai
[Civil Appeal No(S). 7280/2018 arising from SLP (C) No.27428/2017]
1. Leave granted.
2. The appellant approached this Court aggrieved by the judgment dated 26.10.2016 passed by the High Court of Judicature at Madras in O.S.A. Nos.145 and 146 of 2016.
3. On their request, the parties were sent for mediation before the Tamil Nadu Mediation Centre.
4. We are happy to note that the parties have settled their disputes amicably. A Memorandum of Settlement dated 13.03.2018 signed by the parties and their respective counsel has been forwarded to this Court, the same is taken on record.
5. The appeal is disposed of in terms of the Memorandum of Settlement dated 13.03.2018, which shall form part of this order.
6. Pending applications, if any, shall stand disposed of.
7. There shall be no orders as to costs.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [SANJAY KISHAN KAUL]
JULY 27, 2018.