Semiconductor Integrated Circuits Layout-Design Act, 2000
Chapter VII Rectification and Correction of the Register
30. Power to rectify the register.
1. Any person aggrieved by the absence or omission from the register of any entry, or by any entry made in the register without sufficient cause, or by any entry wrongly remaining on the register, or by any error or defect in any entry in the register, may apply in the prescribed manner to the Appellate Board or to the Registrar, and the Appellate Board or the Registrar, as the case may be, may make such order for making, expunging or varying the entry as it may think fit.
2. The Appellate Board or the Registrar may in any proceedings under this section decide any question that may be necessary or expedient to decide in connection with the rectification of the register.
3. The Appellate Board or the Registrar, of its own motion, may, after giving notice in the prescribed manner to the parties concerned and after giving them an opportunity of being heard, make any order referred to in sub-section (1).
4. Any order of the Appellate Board rectifying the register shall direct that notice of the rectification shall be served upon the Registrar in the prescribed manner who shall upon receipt of such notice, rectify the register accordingly.