The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act, 2006
5. Custody and maintenance of children of child marriages.-
1. Where there are children born of the child marriage, the district court shall make an appropriate order for the custody of such children.
2. While making an order for the custody of a child under this section, the welfare and best interests of the child shall be the paramount consideration to be given by the district court.
3. An order for custody of a child may also include appropriate directions for giving to the other party access to the child in such a manner as may best serve the interests of the child, and such other orders as the district court may, in the interest of the child, deem proper.
4. The district court may also make an appropriate order for providing maintenance to the child by a party to the marriage or their parents or guardians.