National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1981
13. Committees of National Bank.-
1. The Board may constitute an Executive Committee consisting of such number of directors as may be prescribed.
2. The Executive Committee shall discharge shall discharge such function as may be prescribed or may be delegated to it by the Board.
3. The Board may constitute such other committees, whether consisting wholly of directors or wholly of other persons or partly of directors and partly of other persons as it thinks fit and for such purposes as it may decide and every committee so constituted shall discharge such functions as may be delegated to it by the Board.
4. The Executive Committee shall meet at such times and places and shall observe such rules of procedure in regard to the transaction of business at its meetings, as may be prescribed.
5. The times and places at which any committee constituted under subsection (3) shall meet, the rules of procedure which such committee shall observe in regard to the transaction of business at its meetings, and the fees and allowances which may be paid to the members of such committee for attending the meetings of the committee and for attending to any other work of the National Bank shall be such as may be specified by that Bank.