Indian Divorce Act, 1869
NO. 4-PETITION FOR DECREE OF NULLITY OF MARRIAGE
In the (High) Court of .
To the Hon'ble Mr. Justice . Or to the Judge of ..
The ..day of .. ,19 .. The petition of A.B. falsely called A.D.,
1. That on the . day of .; one thousand nine hundred and .your petitioner, then a spinster, eighteen years of age, was married, in fact, though not in law, to C.D., then a bachelor of about thirty years of age, at some place in India.
2. That from the said . day of . one thousand nine hundred and .., until the month of one thousand nine hundred and .., your petitioner lived and cohabited with the said C.D., at diverse places, and particularly at . aforesaid.
3. That the said C.D. has never consummated the said pretended marriage by carnal copulation.
4. That at the time of the celebration of your petitioners said pretended marriage, the said C.D,. was, by reason of his impotency or malformation, legally incompetent to enter into the contract of marriage.
5. That there is no collusion or connivance between her and the said C.D. with respect to the subject of this suit.
Your petitioner therefore prays that this (Hon'ble) Court will declare that the said marriage is null and void.
Form of Verification: See No. 1