Co-Operative Societies Act 2008
1. Subject to subsection (2), the quorum at any annual, general or special meeting of members is that fixed in the by-laws.
2. Except where all the members are directors, the number of members present at an annual, general or special meeting must not be less than the numbers of directors plus 3.
3. Subject to the by-laws, where a quorum is present at the opening of a general meeting of members the members present may proceed with the business of the meeting.
4. Where a quorum is not present one hour after the time fixed for the commencement of a general meeting of members, the members present may adjourn the meeting to a time and place to be determined by the Board but not later than thirty days after the date of the adjourned meeting but may not transact any other business.
5. If at the adjourned meeting there is no quorum the members present constitute a quorum and may proceed with the meeting.