Co-Operative Societies Act 2008
190. Enforcement of award and recovery of loans
1. An award by the Registrar or an arbitrator may, by leave of the Court, be enforced in like manner as a judgment or order to the same effect, and where leave is so given, judgment may be entered in terms of the award.
2. Where a dispute relates to the recovery of a loan made by a society to a member of that society, such a dispute may, notwithstanding section 187, be brought before the Magistrate.
3. The provisions of any law which places a monetary limitation on the jurisdiction of a Magistrate shall not apply with respect to any dispute referred to a Magistrate pursuant to subsection (2).
4. An appeal shall lie to the High Court with respect to the decision of a Magistrate under this section.