Co-Operative Societies Act 2008
188. Co-operative Societies Appeals Tribunal
1. There shall be a Co-operative Societies Appeals Tribunal which shall consist of 3 persons, one of whom shall be an attorney-at-law of at least 5 years standing.
2. The members of the Tribunal shall be appointed by the Governor in Council for a period of not more than 3years, and are eligible for reappointment.
3. The Tribunal shall have jurisdiction to hear appeals against a decision of the Registrar or an arbitrator.
4. The members of the Tribunal shall receive such remuneration as the Governor in Council determines.